As a truck driver, you rely heavily on your vehicle to help you get the job done efficiently. Regular maintenance and servicing are essential to keep your commercial truck running smoothly. That’s where Veterans Truck & Trailer comes in – a veteran-owned and operated business offering top-quality commercial truck and trailer maintenance and repair services.
Veterans Truck & Trailer provides a wide range of services to meet the diverse needs of commercial truck operators. Some of the core services offered include:
- Preventative Maintenance: Regular inspections and tune-ups ensure that your vehicle remains in excellent condition and prevents unexpected breakdowns.
- Diagnostic Service: We use advanced diagnostic tools to identify any problems, ensuring that your truck is running efficiently and safely.
- Engine and Transmission Repairs: Comprehensive engine and transmission services to keep the heart of your vehicle running smoothly.
- Brake Service: From inspection to repair, we will ensure that your truck’s braking system is in perfect working order.
- Tire Service: The team can provide the necessary tire services, including tire rotation, balancing, and proper inflation.
- Electrical System Repairs: Fixing any concerns related to lighting, batteries, wiring, and other electrical components.
How Often Should I Have My Commercial Truck Serviced?
The frequency of commercial truck maintenance and servicing depends on several factors. These include the age and condition of your vehicle, the mileage, and the type of load being transported. Here are some general guidelines to help determine a routine servicing schedule:
- Preventative Maintenance: It’s recommended to have your truck undergo preventative maintenance every 12,000 miles or every three months, whichever comes first.
- Tire Service: Tires should be checked for inflation and overall condition monthly and rotated every 6,000 miles.
- Oil Changes: Depending on the oil used and the specific engine model, oil changes should be scheduled every 15,000 to 25,000 miles.
- Transmission Service: Transmission fluid should typically be replaced every 30,000 to 60,000 miles, but you should refer to your vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines for more accurate recommendations.
These guidelines are only generalizations, so always consult your vehicle’s service manual for the most accurate information. Partnering with a reputable service provider like Veterans ensures that your truck is maintained according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, helping to maximize your truck’s lifespan and performance.
Regular maintenance and servicing of your commercial truck are essential to ensure its optimal performance, safety, and longevity. By choosing Veterans, you can rest easy, knowing that our team of technicians is committed to providing the best service for your truck. Don’t wait for problems to arise; schedule routine servicing with the professionals at Veterans Truck & Trailer to keep your truck running efficiently, so you can safely get back on the road.